All of the covers sold through Car Covers Australia are subject to at least a 1-year warranty. Whether the product falls under the conditions of provided warranty or not is decided on a case-to-case basis.
In the unlikely event of you needing to use the provided warranty, here are the steps to follow:
- Please contact our Customer Support;
- Make sure to provide pictures/videos to our Customer Support, showcasing the problem or issue you are experiencing with your car cover;
- After careful consideration, our Customer Support specialist will contact you to talk about proceeding to the solution: which can either be repair or replacement of your car cover.
In case we agree to go forward with the replacement procedure, here is the approximate process you can expect: The customer will need to ship the car cover back to us. The terms of return shipping are outlined in our return policy guideline.
As soon as we receive the car cover in our fulfillment center, we will inspect the product, provide you with a detailed report and offer either a replacement or refund option in accordance with our return policy guidelines.
The following cases will not be considered eligible for the warranty:
- In case there is any physical damage, other than you have initially indicated, to the car cover you sent back to us in the package;
- In case the customer doesn’t provide any proof that the cover doesn’t fit his/her car
- In case the customer doesn’t provide any proof of purchase, i.e., email. Invoice.